Follow these steps to get SYNC reconnected to your Verifone POS System:
Step 1: Confirm you have an active internet connection and are still disconnected.
- To check, open a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) and navigate to your dashboard at go.skupos.com.
If you do the above and no internet connection, please contact your internet service provider for further assistance.
- If you are Disconnected you will see the above banner on your dashboard. If so, proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: Check to make sure SYNC is running on your computer.
- Open up "Task Manager" on your computer by: Pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete and clicking the Task Manager option or right click the task bar and select the Task Manager option.
- Click "Services" and confirm that "Sync Monitor" is Running.
- If it is not running. Right click and select "Start." If you Start the program you will need to sign into SYNC again.
Step 3: Open up the SYNC Application on your computer and log in.
- Open the SYNC Icon on your desktop or search "Skupos SYNC" in your windows search bar.
- Using your Skupos log in credentials, log into SYNC and select your store. When the next window opens, proceed to Step 4.
Step 4: Use your "skupos" Verifone user and Verifone IP to log in.
- Step 4 (A) Enter Skupos User: Skupos uses credentials that are input in your Verifone through your Petroleum C-Store to grab data from your back office computer. This is log in information you will need to enter into this second screen. See image below.
If you don't know the "skupos" user password: Locate the, skupos user in your Verifone Petroleum C-Store. Log in to your C-Store, select "Security" then "Manage Users." Ensure that the user has all available permissions in the "Roles" section.
If you need to update the password, please use our standard format
Example: a123456 Use b,c,d,e tc. if "a123456" is already in use.
- Step 4 (B) Enter Verifone IP: The IP address entered on this screen is the same IP used to access your Petroleum C-Store. Example: If the address to your Petroleum C-Store is https://192.168.31.11/ConfigClient.html, you would enter 192.168.31.11
- After you've successfully entered the information, you'll see a success message (see below) which tells you that you've reconnected your POS to Skupos.
If you get a red, "Error: Cannot Connect to the POS", make sure you entered the exact username/password (case sensitive) that exists in the Verifone as well as the correct IP.
Step 5: What to do if you still Cannot Connect to the POS.
If you have followed the steps and still cannot reconnect SYNC please call or chat our Support Team and we will troubleshoot to get you reconnected.
Skupos Support (650) 250 4700