Step 1: Create an Account
Sign Up By Clicking the Button Below: Follow the prompts for "C-Store"
You'll be prompted to create an account and add your stores. The steps below will explain how to integrate your store with Skupos.
Step 2: Download Skupos "Sync"
Download the Sapphire Software (Free)
- Download the software by going here: http://support.verifone.com/verifone/support/contentView.do?channelId=-43018&programId=567157&categoryId=-55233
- Select and complete the download for SMS installer 1.31
Step 3: Confirm Connection to POS
- Ask the owner or IT professional to login to the sapphire client or journal browser
- If they do not know how we please contact your VeriFone certified technician to ensure the connection is setup properly for a back office computer
Step 4: Login to the Sapphire and Create a "Skupos" user
This allows Skupos the correct permissions to pull your t-logs (scan data). We only use this for viewing this info on your back office computer and make no changes to your Verifone configuration.
- Open the configuration manager
- Type in the IP address + Username + Password
- Select “Sapphire” on the drop down menu then select "Configure Users”
- Click “Add” to add a new user. Then under the name place “Skupos”
- Edit the roles / permissions by clicking “edit” then “select all”
- Add a password (a123456) then click “save”
Step 5: Authenticate Skupos Sync
- Open the Skupos Sync application
- Sign in to your Skupos Account
- Choose the correct store from the drop-down list to connect. Select Verifone and the IP address will automatically fill with your IP Address (Only change this if you know it is different)
- Your Username and Password is the same as you used logging into your Sapphire Configuration Manager.
- Click Update Verifone Info, you should see a testing connection box, then a green box say "POS Information Update" that means we have connection. If it comes up with a red box saying "Error communicating with POS" please chat in and we will help you.
Step 6: Keep Skupos Active
Skupos always needs to remain active on your computer. Please do the following:
- Make sure your computer does not go into sleep mode
- Do not turn off your computer or disconnect the internet.
- Leave Skupos open and running on your computer.
- Do not take your computer home.
Change the sleep settings
- Open the Control Panel by clicking the "Start" button
2. For Windows 10 and Windows 8 select the "Power Option", Windows 7 select "System and Security" then click "Power Options"
3. Click "Change plan settings" or "Change Settings"
4. Under the "Put the Computer to Sleep" change both "On battery" and "Plugged in" to "never."
5. Click "Save Changes"
What will Happen Next?
A Customer Success Manager will be reaching out to you shortly to review the process and notify you of your file submission status.
Sit back and wait for your check! We’ll take care of the rest.
If you need help with anything at all, or just want to say hello, you can reach us via live chat from within Skupos by clicking on the green bubble in the lower right hand corner.
Email: [email protected]
We’re always here to help, and we look forward to working with you. Welcome to Skupos!