*To change your payment method on file, please see the How to Update your Payment Method article
Login to your account from any computer at go.skupos.com
In the top right hand corner, select your name and then from the drop down menu select settings
At the Bottom of the page you should see the “Billing Information” section
Click the blue “Go to Billing Management” Button
Short Cut: from any automatic billing email, click the "account management page" link in the footer
The subscriptions section of your Billing Management page will list:
- The names of the subscriptions you are enrolled in (Skupos C-Store and/or Skupos Engage)
- Date of next invoice
- Number of locations on the subscription
- Total amount cost of the subscription (This does not include any discounts)
The invoice section lists the full history of invoices issued to your account. You can open each invoice to see a breakdown of charges or refunded issued to your account, what you have paid, and download these for your records.
- Paid: Successfully paid
- Past Due: the original transaction has been declined, issues causing the payment to be declined must be resolved in order for the payment to be processed or payment method must be updated (please chat us if issues causing a payment to be declined are resolved so we can run the payment again)
- Failed: a previously issued invoice that will not be collected upon
- Processing: Payment of this invoice is pending the successful completion of bank processing
The amount your account owes (if in red) or has been credited (if in green)
The payment method and associated billing address on file for automatic payments. Please note only one payment method can be stored at a time for an account. When updating your billing information, all past due invoices will be automatically collected.
Skupos currently supports credit card payments and ACH (bank) payments. To change from one payment method on file to another please click “Need to Change Payment Method?” below the Billing Information section and select the corresponding method.
If you have any question specific to your account please reach out to us by clicking the green chat button on the bottom of this page and one of our team members will assist you or submit your question via email to [email protected].