Follow these steps to get SYNC reconnected to your Gilbarco POS System:
Step 1: Confirm you have an active internet connection and are still disconnected.
- To check, open a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) and navigate to your dashboard at go.skupos.com.
If you do the above and no internet connection, please contact your internet service provider for further assistance.
- If you are Disconnected you will see the above banner on your dashboard. If so, proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: Check to make sure SYNC is running on your computer.
- Open up "Task Manager" on your computer by: Pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete and clicking the Task Manager option or right click the task bar and select the Task Manager option.
- Click "Services" and confirm that "Sync Monitor" is Running.
- If it is not running. Right click and select "Start." If you Start the program you will need to sign into SYNC again.
Step 3: Open up the SYNC Application on your computer and log in.
- Open the SYNC Icon on your desktop or search "Skupos SYNC" in your windows search bar.
- Using your Skupos log in credentials, log into SYNC.
- Select your store and you will be taken to another screen. On this screen, confirm that Gilbarco is selected and that the IP is correct. Click "Save."
- Two windows will appear if SYNC is reconnected. Click "I Understand" and "Close Window"
If you complete the above 3 Steps successfully, refresh your go.skupos.com dashboard. The "SYNC Disconnected" banner should disappear. This can take up to 5 minutes.
If you do not complete this steps successfully, proceed to Steps 4-5.
Step 4: Confirm that you have a connection to your Gilbarco's files.
- Open up "File Explorer" and select "Network." In the top search bar you will enter your Gilbarco's IP as \\xx.x.xx.x an example is \\10.5.60.1
- This should bring you to a screen with files. Select "XML Gateway"
- The below video explains this process.
Step 5: What to do if you cannot access these files.
If you have followed the steps and still cannot reconnect SYNC or access your files, please call or chat our Support Team and we will troubleshoot to get you reconnected.
Skupos Support (650) 250 4700 Option 1