Skupos relies on three things to be able to submit your scan data.
- Scanning your products at the register
- A connection between your POS and back office computer
- Internet connection on your back office computer.
In order to be sure that you're getting full value out of our software, you'll want to adjust a few settings on your back office computer to keep it from going into sleep mode. When your computer is asleep, your POS cannot send transaction files to it, and Skupos Sync cannot collect them.
To change your sleep settings:
- Open the Start menu on your computer and search for, "Sleep". This should return the Power and Sleep settings or Power options.
- Next, you'll navigate to the, "advanced settings", and make sure to change all the sleep settings to, "never", as shown in the photo below.
If at any point you have questions, feel free to chat in our give us a call at (800) 559-1358.