Step 1: Create an Account
Sign up by clicking the button below, follow the prompts for "C-Store"
You'll be prompted to create an account and add your stores. The steps below will explain how to integrate your store with Skupos.
Step 2: Download Skupos "Sync"
Step 3: Confirm Computer Connection to POS
Ask the store owner to login to the Verifone Commander Console (Verifone Control Center). If they have never done this, type https://192.168.31.11/ConfigClient.html into any browser (Mozilla FireFox and Google Chrome preferred).
- If the store owner doesn't know their verifone IP or have the commander console bookmarked, chat into speak with us in the lower right hand corner, we'll help find it!
If you can access this page on your computer you have successfully connected the Commander to the computer.
If you cannot access the Commander; Contact your fuel technician or certified VeriFone tech to ensure the correct router and settings are applied to access a back office computer.
Step 4: Create a "Skupos" user in Verifone Commander
This allows Skupos the correct permissions to pull your t-logs (scan data). We only use this for viewing this info on your back office computer and make no changes to your Verifone configuration.
- Select “security” on the drop down menu then select “manager users."
- Once in “User Administration” make sure you are in the “Configure User’s” tab.
3. Click “Add” to add a new user. Then under the name place “skupos”.
4. Edit the roles / permissions by clicking “edit” then “select all”
5. Add a password (a123456) then click “save”
Step 5: Authenticate Skupos Sync
- Open the Skupos Sync application
- Enter your new Skupos Username and Password· Your Verifone IP address should populate in the IP Address box, if it does not type 192.168.31.11
- Enter the Verifone "skupos" username and password "a123456"
- Hit, "Update Verifone Info" and you'll see a green "POS Information Updated"
If you see a red error message don't worry, simply send us a chat in the lower right hand corner of this page, we'll assist you.
Step 6: Keep Skupos Active
Skupos needs to remain on/running at all time. Please do the following:
- Make sure your computer does not go into sleep mode.
- Do not turn off your computer or disconnect the internet.
- Leave Skupos open and running on your computer.
- Do not take your computer home.
Change the sleep settings
- Open the Control Panel by clicking the "Start" button.
2. For Windows 10 and Windows 8 select the "Power Option", Windows 7 select "System and Security" then click "Power Options."
3. Click "Change plan settings" or "Change Settings."
4. Under the "Put the Computer to Sleep" change both "On battery" and "Plugged in" to "Never."
5. Click "Save Changes"
What will Happen Next?
A Customer Success Manager will be reaching out to you shortly to review the process and notify you of your file submission status.
Sit back and wait for your check! We’ll take care of the rest.
If you need help with anything at all, or just want to say hello, you can reach us via live chat from within Skupos by clicking on the green bubble in the lower right hand corner.
Email: [email protected]
We’re always here to help, and we look forward to working with you. Welcome to Skupos!