Step 1: Create an Account
Sign up by clicking the button below, follow the prompts for "C-Store"
You will be prompted to create an account and add your stores. The steps below will explain how to integrate your store with Skupos.
Step 2: Download Skupos "Sync"
Step 3: Confirm Computer connection to POS
- Navigate to any explorer window (folder).
- In the top bar type in: \\10.5.60.1 (If it asks for the username and password you are connected-username: BackOffice password: BackOffice)
3. If you that gateway does not work; try 10.5.48.2 (usually for multiple registers)
Note: You need access to the XML Gateway folder -> BOOutBox, if you don't see these two folders please chat in and we will help you.
If neither of those steps work you will need to call Gilbarco Technical Support at 1-800-743-7498
- You must call on a cell phone as they connect to the Gilbarco through the main phone line.
Ask them to confirm the following:
- Enable the DMZ port
- Enable back office communication
- Verify the BOS sharing is enabled and set for your correct router
- Port 445 for passports made after 2006 (touch screen that tilts)
- Port 139 for passports made before 2006 (have a tower or CPU)
If you are still unable to access the back office or XML Gateway please call us to confirm all steps. You will likely need to call your certified technician.
Step 4: Enable Transaction Level Detail (PJR)
Important: For GILBARCO Customers
Gilbarco does not automatically send transaction level data (Scan data), we need to adjust the settings so the Gilbarco machine pushes it automatically. The setting that must be checked is called “Generate Transaction Level Detail (PJR)”
Step 5: Authenticate Skupos Sync
- Open the Skupos Sync application
- Sign in to your Skupos Account
- Choose the correct store from the drop-down list to connect. Select Gilbarco and the IP address will automatically fill with your IP Address.
- Click Update Gilbarco Info, you should see a testing connection box, then a green box say "POS Information Update" that means we have connection. If it comes up with a red box saying "Error communicating with POS" please chat in and we will help you.
Step 6: Keep Skupos Active
Skupos always needs to remain on/active. Please do the following:
- Make sure your computer does not go into sleep mode
- Do not turn off your computer or disconnect the internet.
- Leave Skupos open and running on your computer.
- Do not take your computer home.
Change the sleep settings
- Open the Control Panel by clicking the "Start" button
2. For Windows 10 and Windows 8 select the "Power Option", Windows 7 select "System and Security" then click "Power Options"
3. Click "Change plan settings" or "Change Settings"
4. Under the "Put the Computer to Sleep" change both "On battery" and "Plugged in" to "Never."
5. Click "Save Changes"
What will Happen Next?
A Customer Success Manager will be reaching out to you shortly to review the process and notify you of your file submission status.
Sit back and wait for your check! We’ll take care of the rest.
If you need help with anything at all, or just want to say hello, you can reach us via live chat from within Skupos by clicking on the green bubble in the lower right hand corner.
Email: [email protected]
We’re always here to help, and we look forward to working with you. Welcome to SKUPOS!